Sonic - Service Oriented Architecture
Sonic ESB 7 is an enterprise service bus which simplifies the integration and flexible reuse of business components using a standards-based, service-oriented architecture (SOA).
An Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) is software infrastructure that enables SOA by acting as an intermediary layer of middleware through which a set of reusable business services are made widely available. Applications deployed in different departments and business units become silos of data and process. Information silos create process gaps. Sonic ESB integrate the application when BPM integrate process.
- Connects, mediates and controls services, wherever they are deployed.
- Fast, dependable and secure communications.
- Transactional failover of service interactions.
- Enterprise-class Web services.
- Operates across domains, physical networks and corporate boundaries.
- Creates new processes using existing applications and data.
- Flexibly adapts to new business requirements.
- Easy to learn and use standards-based technology.
- Incremental deployment reduces risk and up-front investment.